Agile goes HR.
Is your org on board?
Agile has been working its way into areas other than tech for a while now. From from product development to manufacturing to marketing—and now it’s transforming how organizations hire, develop, and manage their people – it’s HR goes Agile. Are you on board (yes, different than onboarding!)?
Current HR and people practices are out-of-touch and “behind the times” with Agile working practices. Leaders require support in how to scale Agile and transform their organization, but are not in lock-step with their human resource department with recruiting, onboarding and training.
It’s time for HR and the workplace be synchronous. To do so, HR departments are leaning into applying the principles of Agile without adopting all the tools and protocols from the tech world. They’re moving away from traditional planning-based approach toward a simpler, faster model driven by feedback from customer’s experience.
Agile for Human Resources transforms the fundamental principles of HR to into People Operations leading Agile, digital and networked organizations. They’re bring back the “individuals and interactions” and focus on the human again, rather than managing people as resources.
The aim is to build a shared value between your customer, business and people by:
- Mindset - Embracing the Agile mindset within HR and people practices to incrementally deliver value to your customer
- Who is your customer? Talent & recruitment, employee experience, talent management and growth, etc.
- Co-create - Applying Agile techniques, like Scrum and Kanban, to self-organize, experiment and co-create directly with your people. Where are we now? Where do we want to go in the future?
- Human-centric - Building awesome, people friendly workplace practices that are validated by users
- Experiment, discover what works and what does not. Pivot and learn.
- Evidence-based - Evidence-based decision making that delivers customer value through data, people analytics and insight
- Feedback from your customer. Don’t be afraid to recognize a sunk cost or build a complex solution that does not provide value
- Agile Transformation & Leadership - Consulting on Agile and digital organizational transformation and coaching leaders
- Transformation will not happen without leadership
Ready for an Agile Human Resources?
There will never be a better time than now for your HR department to go Agile. Let us know where your organization is on their Agile journey, and we'll set up with a consultation with an experienced Agile expert. Strategy & transformation is PinnacleTek.