Telecommunication Federal Business Unit
Scaled Agile Transformation
A large telecommunication company’s Federal Business Unit made the decision to deliver government contracts using Agile principles. They needed expertise, coaching, and an experienced Release Train Engineer in order to ensure successful delivery while satisfying GSA standards and governance.
The formation of a Federal Value Stream to Transform how the value stream delivers contract obligations through proper role formation, processes, tools, information, culture development, training and adaptation.
Within two quarters the Federal Value stream was able to predict and deliver results to its Agency obligations using Scaled Agile Framework's methodology.
- Adoption of Scaled Agile Program events and cadences
- Agile intake/prioritization process
- Agile Release Train stood up and iteratively planning and delivering value
- Rolling wave planning, including story estimation and capacity planning
- Scaled Agile Framework iterative delivery process
- Effective Feature/Story refinement user stories with acceptance criteria