The gift giving department of a university was experiencing difficulty prioritizing work and defining the and delivering projects within scope. The department made the decision to move to Agile delivery and needed expertise, coaching and training in order to ensure successful delivery of their projects.
We worked with a single Team to train, coach and re-align the Team with Scrum best practices and with an eventual organizational implementation Scrum framework.
Provided custom Team Scrum training, specialty role training (Scrum Master and Product Owner) and coaching and the use of Kanban tooling for successful Agile adoption:
- Adoption of Team Agile events and cadences
- Alignment of Scrum Team norms and Team agreements
- Agile intake/prioritization process
- Training and adoption Agile work delivery process (Scrum/Kanban)
- Formalized iteration planning, including story estimation and capacity planning
- Effective Feature/Story refinement user stories with acceptance criteria